Veteran Bondsmen in Halifax, VA - Affordable and Fast Bonding Services
Time is not your friend for both parties when someone you love gets arrested. At Apex Bail Bonds of Halifax, VA, we flip that around and secure your bail in the quickest amount of time possible. We have the ONLY bail bond office in Halifax, VA! Visit our office at 100 S Main St., Halifax, VA 24558 (the former Exxon building), or call (434) 446-1499 immediately if your friend or a family member is sitting in jail.
Our clients find our Henry county bail bonds affordable and our bondsmen compassionate. If you’re looking for a fast, reliable, and professional Halifax bail bondsman, or the “Halifax Adult Detention Center” Apex Bail Bonds is your solution!
Your Local Bail Bondsman
Are you looking for bail bonds near me open now? Need a bail bonds company that is available 24/7 and knowledgeable about securing your family or friend’s release from jail? Our veteran bail bondsmen can help. At Apex Bail Bonds, we are open to calls at all times of the day and night. Our team will work closely with you to address your bail bonding needs.
About Our Bail Bond Services
Experience Freedom with Help from Apex Bail Bonds
Do you require a bail bondsman’s help for affordable bail bonds in VA? Are you in a stressful situation and needing help securing the release of your loved one from jail? Our #1 recommended bail bondsmen at Apex Bail Bonds can help. We are a trusted bail bonds company in Halifax, VA with some of the most experienced bail bond agents to help you through the bail bonding process.
We love helping people reconnect with their friends and family, making that process quick and simple with our Halifax bail bonds service. You can reach an affordable Halifax bail bondsman with Apex Bail Bonds by phone any time, day or night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are readily available for you at all hours because we know that arrests can happen at the most unexpected time. And more than willing to answer any questions you may have about posting bail at the Halifax County Adult Detention Center.
It’s our job to get your loved one home after they’ve been arrested, and we take our job seriously. We also take great pleasure in helping out the residents of our community, which is why we make that process fast and easy to understand with our Halifax bail bonds service.
Our bail bondsmen will walk you through the bail bond process, explain areas you have problems with, and offer you flexible and affordable financing plans. Rest assured that we will continue to work with you to ensure your loved ones’ timely release from jail.
When you choose an experienced bail bonds company, you increase the chance of getting reunited with your loved ones. Our bail bondsmen are compassionate, professional, and highly recommended. Trust that we do our best to get your friend or a family member out of jail fast. Call us today if your friend or family member needs help bailing out of jail.
Free online consultation
Halifax Bail Bond Company You Can Trust
At Apex Bail Bonds, our Halifax bail bondsmen are more than willing to answer any questions you may have about posting bail at the Halifax County Adult Detention Center. For many people, posting a bail bond is something they’ve never had to do before, and we understand that it can be intimidating. Trust us at Apex Bail Bonds to deliver exceptional guidance. We offer different types of bail bond services, including:
We Serve Halifax, VA and Nearby Areas
Apex Bail Bonds started a 24-hour bail bond service to cater to Halifax, VA residents who get arrested at odd hours of the day. We help you secure an early release by working closely with you, your loved ones, and relevant authorities.
Our bail bond near me services are available to Halifax, VA residents. We also serve other areas like:
Required Information For Bail Bondsman
- Name and date of birth of the person who was arrested;
- The jail where they are being held;
- The crime(s) for which they were arrested;
- The bond amount (if you aren’t sure, we’ll find out for you).
If you don’t have this information, don’t panic! We can still help you, and we will. The most important thing is to remain calm and contact your Apex bondsman. So long as you can provide the first and last name and the city or county where the person was arrested, we can find out the rest.
What Information Do I need to Bring?
- A picture I.D.
- A recent pay stub or proof of employment (paper or electronic)
- 10% of the bond amount (Credit Cards Accepted!)
Important Halifax Bail Bond Facts
- Bail in Halifax, VA is set when the arrestee is brought before the magistrate (at the jail) as they are being processed into custody.
- In the rare event that the Halifax magistrate denies bond, the defendant will be brought in front of a judge within a few days to be arraigned on their charge(s) and advised of their rights.
- At that time, the defendant will be asked whether they plan to hire their own lawyer or request a public defender. Regardless of the answer, you should contact the lawyer assigned to your loved one’s case immediately and request a bond hearing.
- The fastest way to get a bond hearing is to hire a private lawyer. However, within a week or two, many people can still get a bond hearing and be granted bond, even with a court-appointed attorney.
- In Halifax County, failure to appear is a serious charge. You MUST appear for all of your court dates while you are out on bond, or your bond will likely be revoked by the court. This is very important!
- Any additional charges that are accrued while they are already out on bond may result in the defendant being held under “NO BOND” if they must go in front of the judge in Halifax General District Court. This is a very strict courtroom and that should be taken into consideration.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your bail bond or its conditions, contact your attorney or Apex Bail Bonds right away.
- Always make the Clerk of Court aware of any changes to your mailing address.
FAQs About Bail Bond Services in Halifax, VA
Read what people say about us
Call Our Bail Bonds Agent now!
Halifax County Sheriff's Office
Halifax General District Court
Halifax Pittsylvania Court Services
Police Stations in Halifax, VA
Halifax Police Chief
Halifax, VA Local News
Halifax County sheriff identifies two dead in murder-suicide: An 80-year-old man has reportedly shot and killed his 72-year-old wife before committing suicide in Halifax County. The Halifax County Sheriff confirmed this to the public.
Police make arrests in deadly South Boston shooting: The police have arrested a 24-year-old South Boston man in connection with a deadly shooting at Westside Village Apartments.
Three shot at a large party in northern Halifax County: Three people have been reported as victims of a shooting that happened at a large party of about 200 people in northern Halifax County. The Halifax County Sheriff’s Office deputies have reported ongoing investigations into the shooting.
Three arrested in connection with Halifax County mini-mart robbery: The Halifax County Sheriff’s office has reported an arrest of three young women suspected to have robbed a mini-mart in the area.